[ntp:questions] Re: "Can't set time of day: Interrupted system call" - who can help?

Just justestin at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 01:40:12 UTC 2003

Looks like the problem started when autoconf 2.57 was used to generate
the configure file beginning with ntp-4.1.1c-rc2. With ntp-4.1.1c-rc1
using autoconf 2.56, it did not have this problem. I see other
software having similiar problems with autoconf 2.57 on HPUX when
searching with google web search.