[ntp:questions] release NTP version 4.0.99G

Choi, dhr. M. m.choi at lvnl.nl
Mon Dec 8 15:17:27 UTC 2003

Dear Sirs,

I have several NTP SuSe linux servers running under 4.0.99G version. On the
Internet I have noticed that version starting 4.0.98M till 4.1.72 are marked
as unstable. My obvious question is of course why?

I couldn`t find specific bug/fixs release notes of those NTP versions.
Please tell me if it is necessary to update my NTP version and why? If I
update my NTP version, which version shall I take?

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards / Salutations sincères / Mit
freundlichen Grü?en,
Michael Choi
Radar Data Processing
Luchtverkeersleiding Nederland
1117 ZT Luchthaven Schiphol
Tel.  020-4063708

This e-mail and any attachment is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you
have received this e-mail by mistake please notify the sender by return
e-mail, and delete this e-mail. Unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of
this e-mail and any attachment is prohibited. Opinions, conclusions and
other information in this message that do not relate to the official
business of Air Traffic Control the Netherlands shall be understood as
neither given nor endorsed by it. Air Traffic Control the Netherlands shall
not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or
any attachment, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.