[ntp:questions] Re: Lists of public NTP servers

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.not-this-bit
Tue Nov 4 19:39:25 UTC 2003

> Please take a look at http://twiki.ntp.org/bin/view/TWiki/StandardColors
> and let me know what colors work best for you. We would like to use a
> different highlight color for each web.

Off white: #F0F0F0
Light yellow: #FFFFF0
Light green:  #F0FFF0
etc.

Those #C0FFC0 colours are too strong.

For the text, I would go with #660066 for the purple text (although the
existing is not too bad), and for the greeny-blue text #006699, as I do
find the existing text a little light.

I realise this is a somewhat personal thing, but you did ask.  I found
none of the colours in the standard chart sufficiently subtle.

(Someone viewing on a MAC display would probably give a different answer,
as the characteristics differ....).

Cheers,
David