[ntp:questions] Re: Taming the pinball machine

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Tue Nov 11 06:06:43 UTC 2003

Maarten,

You get what you get what you get. Be advised security issues here are
overwhelming. Our department blacklist has over 3,000 entries and my
personal spam filter has several hundred entries. I don't think folks
realize how serious the abuse is at your friendly local university.
Meanwhile, snarf via the web seems the prudent course.

Dave