[ntp:questions] Re: How do I view question/responses

Tue Nov 25 09:50:04 UTC 2003

"B. Dairiki" <bdairiki at yahoo.com> writes:

> How do I view the question that I asked and the

When talking about "news", your "articles" (questions) should appear
right where the other "articles of the same thread" will appear: In
your news reader. Your news reader should remember which articles you
have seen, and which not. However you miust use a fixed news server to
get this kind of history.

Was that the answer to your question?

If you Yahoo, see their documentation of their services.

Ulrich