[ntp:questions] Re: OpenBSD NTP compile problem - END THREAD

Roy roy at suespammers.org
Thu Nov 27 02:55:05 UTC 2003

Danny Mayer wrote in message
> Just replace
>
> #if defined(_SS_MAXSIZE) || defined(_SS_SIZE)
> #define HAVE_IPV6
> #else
> in ntp_rfc2553.h:
>
> with
>
> #ifndef ISC_PLATFORM_HAVEIPV6
>
> and it should compile fine.
>
> Danny

Hi Danny,

Sorry, but ISC_PLATFORM_HAVEIPV6 is not defined under OpenBSD.  My
guess is that you also made changes to the configure.in file to define
it.

Have a great time,

roy
--
The suespammers.org mail server is located in California.  Please do
not send unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail to