[ntp:questions] Re: Busted link on http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/html/index.html

Hal Murray hmurray at suespammers.org
Sun Oct 12 06:13:46 UTC 2003

I'm far from a web wizard.

I'm not familiar with the id=xxx form of "named anchors".

The NCSA Beginner's Guide to HTML at
  http://archive.ncsa.uiuc.edu/General/Internet/WWW/HTMLPrimerAll.html#LTS

suggests using:
to point to
  <H2><A NAME="ANP">Acadia National Park</a></H2>

Adding this line
  <A name=intro>
to my local copy makes it work with Mozilla.