[ntp:questions] Re: NT binaries for ntp-4.2.0

Maarten Wiltink maarten at kittensandcats.net
Fri Oct 17 10:49:49 UTC 2003

"Terje Mathisen" <terje.mathisen at hda.hydro.com> wrote in message
news:bmo5qe$qla$1 at osl016lin.hda.hydro.com...
> As usual, I've built and uploaded NT binaries for the new ntp release:
>
>     http://norloff.org/ntp/ntp-4.2.0-nt.zip
>
> This version also includes the required openssl libraries.

Thank you. I've installed them and they all appear to work. The poll
interval seems to be backing off _very_ fast; can anyone confirm this?
(128 at reach 17, 256 at reach 37.)

The loss of ntptrace seems a pity. I was kind of attached to it.
I know that it doesn't work any more because of the reference no
longer being unambiguous, but wouldn't it be possible to follow
active associations instead of their references or something?

Groetjes,
Maarten Wiltink