[ntp:questions] Re: Trimble Setup Question

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Thu Sep 4 02:29:23 UTC 2003

Harlan,

I really do not want casual folks stumbling over documentation
translations unless they know what they are doing. To wit, a "make" or
"make all" should NOT produce anti-HTML. There should be a clear
statement in the advanced features section of the build page that
reveals "make man" or even "make Hebrew". Geeze, I like that last. Do we
have a volunteer?

Dave