[ntp:questions] Re: isolated network + accuracy

Alaios alaios at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 16:32:25 UTC 2004

Thx really for the answer... If i have understand
correctly the problem of not having good accuracy is a
problem of my server because it always loses
interrupts.

If i connect the server to the internet under a
stratum 2 server, do u think that the server can
achieve accuracy below 1 ms? Do u think i must
configure the server in a specific way for my
requirements?

After finishing with the server then the clients can
achieve synchronization with accuracy of 1 ms or this
is still impossible? The major problem is that i want
all the clients to be synchronized and each of them
has an accuracy of 1 ms or less.
Really thank u!
Have a nice day

--- "Richard B. Gilbert" <rgilbert88 at comcast.net>