[ntp:questions] >>>HOW TO TURN £3 INTO £10,000 USING PAYPAL<<<

Matt noone at nospam.com
Sat Dec 25 11:56:36 UTC 2004

THIS IS LONG WINDED BUT WORTH IT, I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT??

YOU ONLY HAVE TO READ HOW IT WORKS AND YOU REALISE THAT IF EVERYONE IS WILLING TO SPEND £3 THEN EVERYONE CAN GET OVER £10,000 IN RETURNS, IT IS THAT SIMPLE ITS CRAZY!!!

I turned £3 into £14,706 within the first 30 days of operating the business plan that I am about to reveal to you free of charge. If you decide to take action on the following instructions, I will personally GUARANTEE that you will enjoy a similar return Please do not be skeptical about this program. At least think about it for a few days. Otherwise you will be throwing away over £10,000 in cash! The business plan I am about to share with you works perfectly every single time. I've never made less than £10,000 from it on each occasion. Let me assure you that this is a LEGITIMATE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, a perfectly legal moneymaking enterprise.

THIS IS THE CHEAPEST, FASTEST & EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE - PERIOD!

There are a lot of companies out there offering to put you in your own business, but I'm so certain you will make a SERIOUS INCOME with what I am going to tell you that I'm willing to roll up my sleeves and help you begin - RIGHT NOW!!

The only things you will need are:
* An email address
* A Premier or Business PayPal account with at least £3 deposited in it
* 30 minutes of your time

This program takes just half an hour to set up. After that, there is
absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part. And yet, you will
stand to gain many thousands of pounds within the next few weeks.

HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. . .

STEP 1

Ok, if you're not already a PayPal user, the very first thing you
need to do is use the PayPal link below and SIGN UP. It takes just
two minutes! Here's the URL: https://www.paypal.com/uk/mrb/pal=TVTQCGDR46TEE

Be sure to use this link so you can sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS account. You'll need to have a PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not a PERSONAL account) otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card payments from other people.

STEP 2

It is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in order to receive. So the first thing to do when you have your Premier/Business PayPal account is to IMMEDIATELY send a £3 payment from your PayPal account to the FIRST email address in the list below, along with a note saying: " Please add me to your mailing list."  Be certain to add this note, as this is what KEEPS THIS PROGRAM LEGAL. Instructions on how to send a payment are under "SEND MONEY" at the Paypal Site.  It's so Easy!! When you send your £3 payment to the first address in the list, do it with a great big smile on your face because "as you sow, so shall you reap!"

Here's the current list:
(1) mlfarrant at blueyonder.co.uk
(2) lennoxcarl136 at hotmail.co.uk
(3) kylewells1984 at lycos.co.uk
(4) paypal at dotmlf.co.uk
(5) yoshi_anigma at yahoo.co.uk
After you have transferred a £3 payment to the email address at the top of the list, something very eerie happens. It gives you an indescribable, overwhelming sense of certainty, belief and conviction in the system. You?ve just proved to yourself that, because you have done it, there must be a great number of other people ready to do exactly the same. Thus you have now seen for yourself, first hand, that this business actually works!

STEP 3

Once you've sent a £3 payment to the address at the top of the list (along with your note - this is VERY important!), the next thing you need to do is to obtain a copy of this email message, as you'll be sending it out to at least 40 people. It will contain YOUR email address at number 5 in the list - having deleted the address at Number 1 in the list, and moving the others up a position.

Be sure to use your email address that is associated with your PayPal account. But DO NOT forget to send £3 via PayPal (along with your note!) to the email address at position number 1 before deleting it!

Don't be tempted to add your name to position 1 in order to earn money fast! It doesn't work like that! If you do that, you will ONLY reach the people you directly send emails to, and then your name will be immediately removed from the No.1 place and you won't reach thousands of people! But, if you add your name to the Number 5 position, there will be literally thousands of people receiving and sending email's later - when your name is at the Number 1 spot!!! Once you've edited your email message as outlined above, send out a minimum of 40 copies of this email - but only to people you know, or to people who respond to MLM offers, or to people who've
sent YOU offers.

By sending this letter and the payment via EMAIL, the response time  is EXTREMELY fast.......... ELECTRONIC TRANSFER INTERNET FAST!!! That's why it takes only a few days for those £3 payments to start flooding into your PayPal account! THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT!

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:

When you send out your emails, your email address will initially be at Number 5 in the list.  That's the best position it can be in at this stage if you want to make serious money.

The response-rate for this program is much higher than any typical email marketing campaign for a number of reasons, which are explained later. As long as you send your emails to people who are likely to be interested in this program, on average, you can expect a response from about 25% of the people you send to. But let's be extremely conservative here and assume that you receive an average response rate of only 12.5%. If you send out your email to 40 different people, you can expect at least 5 of those people to do exactly what you did (12.5% of 40 = 5).

By this time, your email address will have moved up to No.4 in the list, and this list will now have reached around 200 people (5 x 40). Out of those 200 people, you can expect at least 25 of them to participate (12.5% of 200 = 25), so that's a further 1,000 emails (25 x 40) being sent out and your email address will have risen to No.3 in the list.

Out of those 1,000 people, you can expect at least 125 of them to participate (12.5% of 1,000 = 125), so that's a further 5,000 emails (125 x 40) being sent out with you now at the No.2 position.

Out of those 5,000 people, you can expect at least 625 of them to respond (12.5% of 5,000 = 625), so that's 25,000 emails (625 x 40) being sent out with YOUR ADDRESS at the No.1 spot! Now, out of those 25,000 people, you can expect around 3,125 of them to respond (12.5% of 25,000 = 3,125). And since you will now be at NUMBER 1 in the list,  you will receive: £9,375 (3,125 x £3).

So, when your name starts to hit the Number 1 position within the next few days, it will be YOUR turn to collect the money!
Over the course of 30 days,this money will be sent to you by a few thousand people just like yourself who are willing to invest half an hour to receive around £10,000 or more in cash! The first payments will arrive within a few days, and they will continue at the rate of about 100 payments per day for about 30 days.

After that time, the volume of payments begins to taper off as your email address vacates the Number 1 position
*****BOTTOM LINE******
If you read through this and understand it, then do it! It makes complete sense! It will work and all it will cost you is £3.