[ntp:questions] Re: Clock type 30 invalid?

Richard B. Gilbert rgilbert88 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 22 13:05:18 UTC 2004

We don't have PPSAPI!!!!!

sunblok_# grep PPSAPI config.h
/* #undef HAVE_PPSAPI */

Shouldn't this mean that we don't need timepps.h?

refclock_oncore.o is being built; AFAIK, without errors.  It's only when
we try to use it that we see a problem!

Tonight I'll try:
make clean
./configure --enable-oncore
make >build.log

and scan build.log for errors in building the driver (or any other errors).