[ntp:questions] Re: cross compiling ntp-4.2.0: ./ntpdc-layout: cannot execute binary file

Harlan Stenn stenn at maccarony.ntp.org
Sat Jan 24 00:46:36 UTC 2004

I doubt you want --target, that is for building targetted cross compilers.

I think the only thing needed should be --host and --build.

If this is wrong please let me know - I have tried Real Hard to get these
things cleaned up in configure.

It would be best to generate the structure layout using the --host stuff,
and then build the result using the --build stuff so we can make sure
the layout is correct.  I don't know how to do that (and I don't have the
time to look at it now).