[ntp:questions] Re: kinda urgent: can't get winnt NTPd to produce peerstats

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.not-this-bit
Tue Jan 27 18:41:57 UTC 2004

> > I tried building the source from ntp.org.  Visual Studio .NET can
compile
> > regular C/C++ code and produce Windows executables.  It seems that the
> > Windows code provided only compiles under earlier versions of Visual
> > Studio.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > David
>
> If I were to generate make files it probably would build from the
command
> line. It's just low on my list of priorities.
>
> Danny

That's fine, Danny.  For me, although I might want to contribute, building
Windows files is a low priority while Terje Mathisen continues his
excellent work of providing them pre-built.

I recall submitting a list of many of the problems I found, including many
differences in the TCP/IP definitions.

Cheers,
David