[ntp:questions] Re: Refid?

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Fri Oct 22 03:41:33 UTC 2004

Richard,

If the association is a reference clock, the refid is the type of
receiver or service. There is no official mapping, but you can guess
what it is. If not a reference clock and unreachable, then the code
should appear in the list of kiss codes in the documentation. The RSTR
means you set off the call gap and the server is telling you to slow down.

Dave