[ntp:questions] Re: How does kazaa works?

Maarten Wiltink maarten at kittensandcats.net
Thu Sep 30 15:29:52 UTC 2004

"Nick" <orimendelson at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:cd00d4aa.0409300658.2c6ee5a8 at posting.google.com...

> Hi all,
> I know that this is not the most suitable forum group but i guess
> you could help me as well.
> I want to know how kazaa picks its results to my search. Is it only
> by the file name and properties, because sometimes i get results
> that just dont match my search in any way.
> I'll be glad if someone could explain it to me.

NTP is a protocol for exchanging timestamps. It shares its name with
a daemon that disciplines a computer's clock and synchronises it to
other computers' clocks, with the expectation that there will be
so-called reference clocks at the top nodes of each client's tree of
servers; and a set of utilities for diagnostics and management.

I hope that answers your question.

Groetjes,
Maarten Wiltink