[ntp:questions] Re: Multicast TTL and FreeBSD trouble

wa6zvp at gmail.com wa6zvp at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 06:22:01 UTC 2005

Thanks, Per
Now we're getting somewhere.  Dave had pointed out this code, but I
don't have the background to understand where it may have been applied
in the overall program.

I'll have to go ask the two sysop's who did the linux tests for me what
version they are running.  Its likely that they are running whatever
was distributed.  May indeed be 4.1.x.

I had not seen the ttl command in the documentation and if I did, may
have ignored it when I read it a long time ago.  Probably wondered why
someone would not want to just accept the fact that 1=1 and 2=2.  I'll
go try setting up that command in the conf file and see if that fixes
it.

        Roger