[ntp:questions] Re: Windows timekeeping - sudden degradation- why?

Eugen COCA ecoca at eed.usv.ro
Mon Dec 5 11:01:10 UTC 2005

In the Meinberg distribution I've installed the file is dated 07 April
2005 as in the version reported by ntpd.exe: version="ntpd
4.2.0a at 1.1354-o Apr 07 12:01:06 (UTC+02:00) 2005  (3)"?"

The problem with ntpdc.exe is well known (I posted a message in this
group and an E-mail to Meinberg developers). It seems to be a timeout
problem.

For your problem: the ntp.drift file is OK ? Did you delete that file
and see the program create it ? It's a possible cause I fight with on
FreeBSD.