[ntp:questions] Re: New NTP version for Windows with GUI setup available

Serge Bets serge.bets at NOSPAM.laposte.invalid
Sat Dec 31 10:33:11 UTC 2005

 On Friday, December 30, 2005 at 14:09:54 +0000, Danny Mayer wrote:

> Serge Bets wrote:
>> I just tried 3 times exact same setup as reported, but with 20051225
>> Linux client: Success without a single event log error.

Really random: Today this setup fails constantly.

> We've had no problems with autokey in any of the campus machines which
> run a mixture of FreeBSd, Solaris, Linux, HP-UX, etc.

With Windows as their Autokey server? This random dance lock problem
seems really Win server specific. Contrary to the other thread issue
about ident scheme selection.

Serge.