David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Fri Feb 4 02:24:15 UTC 2005

Kenneth,

I have no idea what you are assuming about start/stop. The scheme I
mentioned has nothing to do with that, just the number of responses
necessary to set the clock. The only practical way to disciplne the time
when hibernating or changing wifi cards is using the TOY chip and this
can be quite accurate if the scheme I mentioned in my last is adopted.

PLEASE NOTE: There have been a number of changes since the 4.2.0
distribution, which is now well over a year old. Some of the schemes I
have mentioned here are only in recent versions.

Dave