[ntp:questions] Just me and my Macintosh

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Fri Feb 4 17:49:30 UTC 2005

At 5:53 PM +0100 2005-02-04, Brad Knowles wrote:

>  	I've seen the same thing.  See
>  <http://lists.ntp.isc.org/pipermail/questions/2005-February/001550.html>.
>  I think this falls into the same category.

	Of course, this link won't work anymore.  I just had to rebuild
the archives of the mailing list, since we only had February 2005
visible.  The rebuilt archives go back to July 2003, when we switched
over from Majordomo to Mailman.  But it wiped out all the message
numbers and regenerated new ones.

	Try
<http://lists.ntp.isc.org/pipermail/questions/2005-February/005680.html>
instead.  If/when the archives ever have to be regenerated again, the
links will break once more.  ;(

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755