[ntp:questions] Re: ACTS - too many recvbufs allocated (40) (Correct the Version of ntp-dev)

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Fri Feb 11 18:36:59 UTC 2005

cipo,

The "Interrupted system call" and "too many rcvbuffs" mesages have
occurred at a low level for literally years. They seem to pop up in some
version or other of Linux and FreeBSD and Solaris, but don't stay around
long enough to mount a fixit expedition. Contrary to Harlan's comment, I
never told anybody not to fix them. It seens quite believable that the
I/O problem found is the culprit.

Dave