[ntp:questions] Re: Good GPS for attic?

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Sun Feb 13 17:44:06 UTC 2005

At 4:13 AM +0000 2005-02-13, Joe Stella wrote:

>  One of the tapr people told me that it is possible to mount the
>  board inside the computer in one of the hard drive bays.

	You could do that.  I'm convinced that you could also take a
Soekris 4501 Single Board Computer, connect it to a Motorola Oncore
12+, and using the configurations developed by Poul-Henning Kamp, you
could put all that inside of a 1U rackmount case, and still have
oodles of internal room left over afterwards.

	It all depends on what you want to do, and how much work you're
willing to put into it.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755