[ntp:questions] Re: ACTS - too many recvbufs allocated (40) (Correct the Version of ntp-dev)

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Wed Feb 16 21:13:36 UTC 2005

vipo,

The SMAX was changed to 256 then mysterisously was changed back. Further
to mystery I changed it again to 256. This might not appear in snapshot
until after some unrealted issues are resolved here.

It is likely that the trouble that causes you to defeat the raw mode is
in your selection of either tty or cua in /dev. In Solaris it must be cua.

Dave