[ntp:questions] Re: Good GPS for attic?

You have no need to know anjahnoaoed at fl.net.invalid
Thu Feb 17 10:53:23 UTC 2005

Abandoning the right to remain silent, Brad Knowles at Thu, 17 Feb 2005
02:20:01 +0100 said:

> At 8:16 PM +0000 2005-02-16, Gary S. wrote:
>
>>  Quite a bit of spam, and very little "real" email, has a system clock
>>  time way off from reality. If you account properly for the time zones
>>  and delivery delays, this might be another sort of spam filter.
>
> 	Actually, I see quite a bit of "real" e-mail that has a
> screwed-up clock. ...

I mentioned in an email reply to someone a couple of days back that his
clock was a year off. He replied it was deliberate. That sounded to me
like he had some software with an expired license.

--
Avoid reality at all costs.
$email =~ s/n(.)a(.)n(.)a(.)e(.+)invalid/$1$2$3$4$5au/;