[ntp:questions] Re: Broadcast client question (no reverse link)

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp1.isc.org
Mon Jan 31 06:19:14 UTC 2005

msntp is available in the NTP distrubution under the sntp/ subdir.

I believe there is 1 open bug on the code that needs to be fixed.  I was
planning to fix it by coming up with some common libraries that could
service both ntp and sntp, but I haven't had the time to do that yet.

I'm also doing some code review with the latest draft SNTP spec in-hand.

I would be thrilled if somebody would handle this for me, as I'm kinda
swamped.