[ntp:questions] Re: ntpd protocol

Steve Kostecke kostecke at ntp.isc.org
Tue Jun 21 15:56:17 UTC 2005

koustubh_oasis at indiatimes.com said:

>I am new to this protocol. When i try to synchronise the clocks of
>client with server then client ntpd gets crashed. What should i do?
>One thing more i want to ask is that how should i configure the conf
>files for server as well as client for broadcast mode. So that server
>broadcast the message to all clients.

Please start by telling us what version of NTP you're using and what OS
you're using. The post your current server and (one) client ntp.conf
files. Also include any relevant log messages related to ntpd.

NTP Public Services Project http://ntp.isc.org/
Public Key at http://ntp.isc.org/Users/SteveKostecke