[ntp:questions] Re: "restrict" option : help

Tim tim at mail.localhost.invalid
Sat Jun 25 12:22:39 UTC 2005

"Jojo" <jdptr at cleanthisfree.fr> wrote

"David Schwartz" <davids at webmaster.com> posted:

>     Unfortunately, it's the only way to prevent someone from being able to
> easily change which connections you allow.

I would have though that anyone with the ability to poison your DNS records
could similarly adjust IP addressing/routing.

--
If you insist on e-mailing me, use the reply-to address (it's real but
temporary).  But please reply to the group, like you're supposed to.

This message was sent without a virus, please delete some files yourself.