[ntp:questions] Re: Refclocks for the Ultra-Cheap

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Sat May 7 19:26:05 UTC 2005

At 2:54 PM -0400 2005-05-07, Richard B. Gilbert wrote:

>  I don't recall seeing any announcement from P-H-K on the subject.  I
>  received such an announcement from Synergy Systems a few months ago
>  and summarized it here.

	I could have sworn I saw something from PHK on this subject on
this list within the last few months.  I don't know what I was
smoking, because a little Googling turned up the article at
<http://lists.ntp.isc.org/pipermail/questions/2005-February/004485.html>
fairly easily.

	Maybe I'm somehow equating you with PHK in my mind?  ;)

>                           The M12+ is still available, the last order
>  date from Motorola IIRC is July of this year.  Even after the final
>  production run by Motorola, the M12+ devices will be in the pipeline
>  for several months.

	That's good to know.  I was under the (obviously mistaken)
impression that they had already EOL'ed them, and they were no longer
available.

	Thanks for the correction!

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755