[ntp:questions] Re: Windows won't settle

David Rush david at rushtone.com
Wed Apr 19 16:52:42 UTC 2006

Wow.  The box I tried this on has now been within 100 ms (per
stripchart) for over an hour and a half now.  It took nearly four hours
for it to "lock in", but things look good now.  I'll keep watching, but
this is very promising.

I noticed in the registry that NtpClient\SpecialPollInterval is still 86400.

Will the results of the magic commands be persistent, and survive a reboot?

David