[ntp:questions] Re: NTP sync on a standalone network (Windows 2k)

Alexandre Carrausse alex_s_p_a_m at carrausse.com
Thu Aug 17 21:33:22 UTC 2006

Thanks, the GPS would be an option, but in the very secure site I am working
in, I am afraid I will not even be allowed to install an antenna.

What is the approx cost of such systems?

Of course our network must remains completely isolated.

news:1155822543.251413.219100 at i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...