[ntp:questions] how to extract time and position at the same time?

Mario Behn behn at mirsl.ecs.umass.edu
Tue Aug 22 19:09:42 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm using the Motorola Oncore successfully with NTP. However in addition
to get my PC clock synchronized, I also want to get my position.
Since I want to mount the GPS will be mounted on a vehicle, I
will have to continuously have to log the position to a file, to trace my
path.

In general:
- What are the issues involving time and position retrieval from GPS
on a moving? How can I practically speaking extract the position
information to an ASCII file?

Thanks for any hints or thoughts.

Mario