[ntp:questions] peers don't synch with each other when runnig on local clock

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.isc.org
Tue Dec 12 21:35:12 UTC 2006

I'm sure I have - I have been running this way for many years.

I did not see this note of yours about the problem only happening when the
peer group is started up in isolation - that is probably important
information; would you please add it to the report?

>>> In article <1165945034.542042.188390 at n67g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>, "Juergen Salm" <Juergen.Salm at siemens.com> writes:

Juergen> You wrote that you use a similar setup in a number of places.  Did
Juergen> you ever startup the peer group without connection to any ntp
Juergen> server?  The effect only occurs when the peer group is started up
Juergen> 'in isolation'.

Juergen> Bye Juergen