[ntp:questions] MI5 Persecution: Bizarre magazine

MI5Victim at mi5.gov.uk MI5Victim at mi5.gov.uk
Wed Dec 27 07:30:19 UTC 2006

Bizarre magazine article June/2001

The appropriately-named Bizarre magazine, a UK publication, featured my website on page 114 of their June 2001 issue
(number 47). They present a copy of the letter MI5 sent me in February 1997.

This article was pointed out to me by a reader of Bizarre magazine. I suppose I should be pleased to be placed at no. 1
of a list of top ten paranoid sites, even though paranoia is only incidental to the the material on this website, which
is objective.

370