[ntp:questions] NTPD on 64bit Windows

Uwe Klein uwe_klein_habertwedt at t-online.de
Fri Dec 29 20:32:57 UTC 2006

Heiko Gerstung wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> Did anyone already try to use one of our Windows Installers on a 64bit
> Windows 2003 Server box? I received a report from a customer who said
> that it "does not work". I am still investigating what the exact problem
> is, but I wonder if there are already installations running on a 64bit
> Windows.
>
> Best Regards and a Happy New Year to all of you!
>
> Seeing/Reading you in 2007!
>
> Oh, BTW: Any interesting links on how to launch your firework stuff
> exactly at 00:00:00.000 ?
I  have some tcl scripts that can hit any given second boundary with
good accuracy ( ~5-10ms) on a linux box.( use it for changing data sinks
every 30 minutes on the "second" er Hour.
You will have to take  fuse delay into account.
Ignition goes by way of a decapitated small light bulb filled with a pinch of black powder.

> Best Regards,
> Heiko
uwe, Guten Rutsch