[ntp:questions] Re: symmetric-active mode (peer) and autokey

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.isc.org
Wed Feb 1 21:43:39 UTC 2006

Peter,

I had nothing in particular in mind.  I wanted to be sure you were aware of
the information.

I don't know what the problem is, but I do know I find the error messages to
be astonishingly unhelpful.  I do want to see these messages improved.

As you learn more about what is going on with your situation I'd really
appreciate your adding information  to that page.

>>> In article <43e122b3$0$707$79720d31 at newsreader.inode.at>, Peter Pramberger <peter.pramberger at 1012surf.net> writes:

>> Have you seen http://ntp.isc.org/bin/view/Support/ConfiguringAutokey?

Peter> Yes ...
Peter> Maybe I've overlooked something. Are you referring to something
Peter> specific?