[ntp:questions] Time Server with programmable offset

Stuart.Cocks at vega.co.uk Stuart.Cocks at vega.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 16:46:10 UTC 2006

Hello,

 I am trying to obtain some information about available Time Servers
for a hardware configuration with little success and I would appreciate
any available information.

We are looking to use a Time Server synchronised to a GPS antenna but
with a variable offset provided via a programmatical interface from an
application based around C. We then want to run IRIG-B based outputs
(12) and NTP outputs from this across the network. I have the following
questions:

1)   Can anyone recommend a Time Server that allows such an offset via
a suitable programmatical interface.

2)   Assuming you can, I assume I would then need some sort of IRIG-B
switch to enable the required number of outputs. Is this correct ?

Any help would be much appreciated,

  Stuart