[ntp:questions] Re: ntp on a closed of network

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Fri Jan 20 17:34:26 UTC 2006

Ajit,

Please don't send to my personal mailbox from the questions list. It is
gatewayed here and I will answer from here. As it is, I answered your
message from my personal mailbox and need to answer here again for the
wider audience.

As I said, I don't know what you mean by "cluster/survivor". The current
online documentation includes advice about the local clock driver,
manycast mode and orphan mode. One or another of these schemes might be
what you need.

Dave