[ntp:questions] Re: ntp and vxWorks

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.isc.org
Fri Jun 9 18:52:03 UTC 2006

What I remember about ntp and vxWorks is that several years ago Casey
revisited the effort, submitted a bunch of patches, and said he got it
working.

I have heard almost nothing from anybody about the vxWorks port since then.

I'd be happy to work with anybody to update the current codebase in this
regard.

Indeed, if somebody were to supply us with the needed software and hardware
bits, I'd add it to the build/test lab at ISC and we could work toward
keeping the port up-to-date (we'd also like to have a maintainer for the
effort).