[ntp:questions] Re: Can sychronize with a slightyly different NTP versios

DavidO davidproc at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 5 07:35:08 UTC 2006

What I exactly meant is that when the ntpd come alive as its own server
(serve its own time), it shoud be already synchronized. I should not
wait more than one minute (or 40 seconds) to be in sync with myself.
The ntp daemon should be synchronized already at startup.
Also, as David Woolley mentioned, I don't want a stable clock (GPS
reference) that add more costs to the units. I just need different
units followng each other in a close network.