[ntp:questions] frequency of updation

lulu neoequal at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 17:25:27 UTC 2006

Thanks a lot for the answers

I have one more doubt. Let's say I have two cards in one system out of
which one connected to internet and synching its time appropriately
with stratum-2 server.
But I have connected another two system through another card. So right
now I make
theses two machine behave the machine having two cards as a NTP server
for them. ( By changing the ntp.conf  as SERVER < INTERNET CONNECTED
IP>  )

Made some changes to routing table so that these to local machines  who
are connected
2nd card( not connected to internet) can ping to the ist interface.

But still these two servers are not sysncing teir time .