[ntp:questions] Re: Spectracom TPRO-PCI (was Spectrcomm TPRO-PCI)

Tim Keck timkeck at gmpexpress.net
Sat Sep 23 23:50:43 UTC 2006

Yes, it would be nice to have one driver for all.  I'll see if I can
gather enough documentation about them to determine the feasability of
the merger, or at least write a framework to incorporate other cards as
somwone else gathers the information.
Spectracom was the only one I could find that had a Linux 2.6 kernel,
though.  Maybe other will be forthcoming.
I believe Spectracom and Symmetricom are the only remaining companies in
the business, having bought up Bancomm, True Time, KSI, and Datum
between them.
Tim Keck