[ntp:questions] ACTS / PTB modem refclock
uwe_klein_habertwedt at t-online.de
Wed Apr 25 07:21:05 UTC 2007
Danny Mayer wrote:
> Heiko is trying to do this from Germany so it would need an additional
> international dialing code, with possible pauses required for modem
> synchronization. Who knows what else is going on.
>>Heiko Gerstung wrote:
>>>I am currently trying to setup a box which uses the ACTS refclock driver
>>>to use the PTB modem service as a time source.
I thinks "B1 : US answer tone" is the culprit.
* Modem setup strings. These may have to be changed for some modems.
* AT command prefix
* B1 US answer tone
* &C0 disable carrier detect
* &D2 hang up and return to command mode on DTR transition
* E0 modem command echo disabled
* l1 set modem speaker volume to low level
* M1 speaker enabled until carrier detect
* Q0 return result codes
* V1 return result codes as English words
#define MODEM_SETUP "ATB1&C0&D2E0L1M1Q0V1\r" /* modem setup */
#define MODEM_HANGUP "ATH\r" /* modem disconnect */
More information about the questions