[ntp:questions] New Windows Installer available (4.2.4p4)

Heiko Gerstung heiko_removeme_.gerstung at meinberg.de
Wed Dec 5 11:59:58 UTC 2007

Hi there!

I just released a new version of the NTP Installer for Windows, which is
including the current stable ntp version 4.2.4p4 and OpenSSL 0.9.8e .

As usual it fixes a number of old bugs in the installer code (... and introduces
new ones) and is nicknamed "modena" in memory of Mr. Pavarotti.

You can download it for free from our NTP download page:
http://www.meinberg.de/english/sw/ntp.htm

Any comments, feedback, feature requests and bug reports are welcome, please
contact us at ntpsupport at meinberg.de or post to this newsgroup.

The performance of this build on Vista machines is poor when compared to XP, we
are investigating how this can be improved in the ntpd codebase and will keep
you posted when we have more data.

Best Regards,
  Heiko