[ntp:questions] Slightly OT: "Amateur Time Hackers Play With Atomic Clocks at Home"

Rick Jones rick.jones2 at hp.com
Tue Dec 11 22:29:45 UTC 2007

David J Taylor <david-taylor at blueyonder.not-this-bit.nor-this-bit.co.uk> wrote:
> Interesting article:
>  http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2007/12/time_hackers

Hmm, didn't know that Agilent was HP's former R&D arm :) Also, to the
best of my knowledge and surfing of Agilent's website[1], they have no
Sunnyvale location :)

A bit of creative license I suppose, but just how much creative
license is permissible in an article about people keeping accurate
time?-)

rick jones

[1] http://www.jobs.agilent.com/locations/usa.html