[ntp:questions] prefer in ntp.conf

Paul paul at lavender-fam.net
Thu Jun 14 14:17:31 UTC 2007

Jason
I couldn't find your post on the prefer - it sounds exactly what I am
finding. Incidently the mnea patch does listen to the nmea data (so you
could have a totally free standing ntp system. Unfortunately simple GPS
receivers don't have the capability you mention, hence the need for
sanity checks.

Paul