[ntp:questions] What is the best program for Windows XP?

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Fri Jun 22 14:57:30 UTC 2007

About the only way to burden the pool would be to intentionally abuse a
client via some other means. ;)

I like to use Meinberg's NTP build for Windows. The installer will disable
the windows w32time service for you, and they have a GUI monitoring client
you can also DL and run to help configure NTP and monitor its performance.

http://www.meinberg.de/english/sw/ntp.htm