[ntp:questions] Inexpensive OEM GPS units?

Rob van der Putten rob at sput.nl
Wed Nov 21 17:04:00 UTC 2007

Hi there

Hal Murray wrote:

> I got my GPS 18 LVC from Provantage (www.provantage.com).
> Their web page says they ship internationally, but I don't
> know how their total cost compares to any other place.

They do American express only (no other credit cards) and bank transfers.
Transfers in de Euro zone [1] are free of charge. Outside the EU they
are very expensive.

[1] Also called Euro land. These are countries which use the euro (not
the entire EU). It doesn't include the UK.

Regards,
Rob
--
Avoid alphabet soup. Include the charset in your HTML header;
META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=Your_Charset"