[ntp:questions] ntp survey

Antonio M. Moreiras moreiras at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 12:52:37 UTC 2008

Hi, Maarten

> Well, as per above, I'll be happy to punch a hole in the firewall for
> you.

It would be nice and we would like it.
It also bring us a new problem... To recognize such hosts
(normaly closed, but openned for the research) as one of
the research goals is to map the ntp network.
But we will handle this in time.

> Will future scans be run from the same IP addresses?

We will try to run future scans from the same IPs.
If we have any problem with that, we certainly will announce the new
ones...

> Will they be
> announced again? (Could you do so a few days _before_ it starts?)

We can announce every new scan.
And we can do it some days before it starts.

> Groetjes,
> Maarten Wiltink

[]s
Antonio M. Moreiras