[ntp:questions] basic questions about the leapsecond

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.org
Wed Dec 17 00:19:50 UTC 2008

The NTP documentation published at UDel is for Dave's latest code.

I periodically check Dave's ntp-dev repository and commit/publish any
changes he has made to the code, and also similarly his ntp html/ tree.

Searchable and browsable documentation for the current -dev release as well
as the versions published with a number of previous releases (going back to
3-5.93e) is available at http://doc.ntp.org .

As for the release of ntp-4.2.6, I'll be making an announcement soon.
--
Harlan Stenn <stenn at ntp.org>
http://ntpforum.isc.org  - be a member!